Tuesday, August 14, 2007

finally i managed to catch Rush Hour 3! It's god damn funny & nice! love those fighting scenes of Jackie Chan! he totally rock up the whole movie with all his swift fights. not forgetting his partner who made the whole show seem so hilarious with his amercian accent while trying to speak chinese. oh well, i strongly recommend you guys to catch it fast, if not you will really die with regrets(thats just kidding). rate it 9.5/10 stars. i still rmb i used to dislike rush hour cause i think it must be some boring fighting show but Rush Hour 3 had definitely changed my whole opinion of it. anyw im going to catch Rush Hour 1&2 on crunchyroll. i sound like some Rush Hour freak now but it's really worth th 7bucks! :D


Also not to mention, the movie was fabulous along with :D. half of the show we both were laughing like some mad freaks. Not to mention she threw popcorns at me and i threw back at her. ending up, causing her to have so much popcorns on her shirt :x wahaha bet she must have enjoyed it :x she'll kill me when she reads what i've wrote here but too bad , she wont have the chance to kill me cause she doesn't even read blogs not to mention she's also unaware of me having a blog!

ok la, i feel so painful all over my body. killing me with the skinburnt. i applied tons of moisturizer all over la. my skin must be god damn dry now so applying more will help, i guess? somemore i shower with cold water particularly this few days so as to cool my skin down. well the saddest thing is my face also feeel so painful! i hope they don't peel offf that fast

anyw i recevied text from haoyang BOTAK today! ok, im so surprised, like seriously. he didn't really text me before so well today he did so. he's in camp still la still can text me. but time passes so fast and he told me he's been in NS for 2mths! i cant believe it myself either. hang on buddy, we shall catch up someday soon tgt! he happens to be my sec sch senoir whom i know through some IT cca. so we were actually quite close when we were in sec sch cause i was very very tomboyish and rough and LOUD that whenever they see me, they call me tomboy and stuffs. looking bck, i laughed at my NERD look last time :x but after he graduated, we only keep contact through msn and rarely text partly is because i didnt have his number, so forgive me! anyw im glad we catched up recently online and we're planning to go out someday along with Benno that "gay" partner of his. hahas.

well, i do love these times when old friends text you outta blue or even popped out somewhere with surprises for you. somehow makes me feel so blessed to be loved by them. good old times together. anyw not forgetting my loves now who has always never fail to be there for me whenever i need them so much. thanks a million to them as well. really loves them to bits. i must find someday to go back to my sec sch to recall bck those really sweet times tgt! okay i seriously do miss wearing uniform with my specs and my sch bag.

alright im feeling so sleepy now. i shall turn in early tonight (: movie tmr with loves and the surprise for them ! :DD

No comments: