Wednesday, August 15, 2007

i went to catch The Simpsons Movie today with 2 of my loves; mummy&monmon. been catching movie 2 days straight and both movies turned out nice. The Simpsons Movie was more of a saddist show? LOL. simply because it's damn crap plus funny together so i came to a conclusion of saddist show which is somehow like HAPPYTREEFRIENDS which is a really saddist show. the blonds in the cinema were laughing their ass out so loudly at every single thing which i wonder why too. halfway the movie, nazreen the babe text me! shocked and surprised when i received her message. but anyw catching up with her real soon before she flies off to aust :(((

we managed to take neoprints tgt for like the first time that 3 of us take together. it turned out pretty nice (:
the last pic is done by monmon. C IS FOR COOKIE (: reminds me of cookie monster which is totally adorable to the max! i just watched it ytd night and i found it urber adorable! a pity roydad,yvonnedear,terrylove isnt here if not we could tke together cause whenever we take neoprints, someone is always bound to be missing! but i believe one day we will take one full one together (:

things are slowly getting better bit by bit in th house. but still i don't talk to my sisters :x i dont hate them, i don't know how i should talk to them. anyway she has been real nice to me recently, bringing me out for lunches, telling me how unhealthy it is to eat maggie mee everyday, pasting hot pacts on my waist and trying to talk to me. i can sense th effort she is putting in to make me come bck, so i'll really be good and treat her like how every mother shld get to be treated like. i dont want to lose her, i know how th pain goes of losing someone so dear to you. i'll really put my best for English O's, school next yr and hang out lesser and home for dinner more (:

I TOOK THE VERY BIG COURAGE OF MY LIFE TO PIERCE MY EARS TODAY! i shld like clap and congrats myself for doing so. the pain was for like short and aftermath it just went away. monmon and all has been psycho-ing me for YEARS to get my ears pierced and finally i did it! im a brave girl, aint i? hees. so i think i'll be getting lots and lots of nice ear rings soon (: actually im pretty happy bout getting my ears pierced cause i love real pretty ear rings! and now i finally get the chance to be able to wear them :D i must thank mummy for letting me grap her so hard.

i hope :D cheer up soon and emo no more. i was actually shocked when she onlined and told me she wasnt feeling good inside. seriously i know she has been under alot of stress from everything but somehow or rather she doesn't open up to anyone cause its somehow very difficult to understand too. what i can is to stand behind her and lend her my shoulders. well, i hope she gets better and not worst everyday (: i wont leave you in th lurch but stand with you (: GET WELL SOOON OKAYS! we shall go zooooooo sooooon x)


anyway i so love this pic ! we all look great in this (: MUCHloves to mummy&monmon for always making my life filled with laughter :D

im offffffff :D
ROYCE CHOCO <3

No comments: