Wednesday, August 1, 2007

slut <3

i don't know why my eyes are feeling soo tired right now
must be because of the table lamp lightenings thats causing it

awwww we might nt be gg to the KRUNK party anymore :(((((
since its like only a few of us and i bet it'll be packed with many people
might be changing plan over to KTV :DDDDD

i wanna get new black skinnys , my old pair is fading away
&&& im getting my online tees tmr ! :D
plus i'll be getting new white havianas and also the sheep tees!
im spending money away so fast and im still jobless!

okays i'll get mom to sponser me some of the stuffs im getting , like my jeans and slippers
prolly be a gd girl this few days staying at home & nt running bout
maybe she will sponser me (:

okays im missing the listed people below
mummy,monster,yvonne,roy,terry,nicole,sadness,qiqi,yunyun&rayray!


layss : I NEED A JOB , PLSSSSSS

No comments: