Tuesday, August 14, 2007

i was bored just now and so i went to tke my ear piece and pluck it to my phone and on th FM and listen. find it rather cool and smth new rather than listening to all my songs again and again. hah! i found a new good way of maintaining my hair too. my hair's like rough and dry so i cnt use normal shampoo to wash but those special ones. i tried to condition my hair with conditioner this few days before i slp and when its dry, its like so soft and smooth! like somehow i got my dreamhair and u'll wake up th next morning with smooth soft hair! trust me, u need nt shampoo yr hair everyday but conditioning is definitely needed! i only shampoo my hair like twice or thrice a week? but i conditioned it everyday! its really working on me (: call me smelly or anything but it works so much!

next wk will be my last wk of enjoyment , work is commencing on th 27th this month! will be working with my beloved boy-friend , monster (: well hope work goes fun as i heard wad my babe,qianyu told me. if work comes, money comes in as well. & seriously i cnt wait for th thailand trip in sept! i will definitely buy alot of things in thailand!

well i guess my back prob is back again :( sigh hurts so much this morning when i get up from bed. cant even bend down.its super scary to see th doctor which i badly dont wan too :((((((

THINGS TO GET BEFORE WORK STARTS
1. a new bag (th old one is tearing so badly)
2.sneakers wif lots of colourful socks! (no more smelly feet!) hahas
3.white skinnys
4.a new waterbottle for work (:

okays all these i really really need it for work ! hahs must wondering why COLOURFUL socks right? cause i loveeeeeee my feeet to be colourful! :x i just love colourful socks :D ok i look like a jungle woman now , but i love it!

No comments: