Tuesday, August 7, 2007

okok finally im updating , no photos for the past few days until ytd's
we finally managed to take some photos here & there
let me recall what we did for th past few days (:

sunday : went to monmon hse and place my things
then roy left for party while mummy went home at 9plus
monmon and me went to bukit timah and ate like mad
& we walked $1 of the cab journey :x

monday: sentosa plan was changed to town
so went town to play lan and headed to nicole's shop
once again ate like mad , omg i feel so fat !
then left to mon's place for mahjong , mummy went home
i ate alot recently ! i must exercise more ! gymgymgym!

tuesday : went to town to have my interview
went smoothly and was hired on the spot with monmon (:
starting work in river island on th 27th Aug as a part timer
kinda happy to have found a job but lazy to work
NONO I MUST WORK HARD FOR $$$

dinner and went window shopping around
& roy daddy gave me a surprise ! omg i love him <33
thks for te gucci hp strap , i got so much to say to you
shall just read towards the end of my blog alright ?
headed home for mahjong , so much fun on the MRT (:
Noel came with us too ,
mummy left for home and Noel just left (:

PHOTOS



here's the part for my new god-daddy , roy (:


on th night of 7th Aug 2007 , roy became my god-daddy (:
i could still rmb all that he mentioned to me
& when he told me bout that i was urber shocked , nvr to expect it
& all along , he has been the big brother amg us
always treating us dinner and taxis trips ,
making us happy always , if nt he will try to cheer us up
sometimes even doing stupid things with us
never did i expect that our friendship with him grew until so strong frm Feb until now
it's been 5mths alr , & i can say we've bonded well&strong
im glad that god sent me an angel like him into my life
thks for always being there for all of us , listening to us
& for all the dinner treats and all (: i felt it , deeeply touched

i was urber touched and surprised when he bought me the gucci strap w/o me knowing !
thks so much ! even though i didnt say much cause i was too shocked to say !
in my 17 yrs of life , this is my first gucci and surprise given by someone so dear to me!
thks for that and everything ! <3333333333 to the max !

thanks daddy (: <33

IM THE HAPPIEST KID !

No comments: