Thursday, May 8, 2008

BALLOONS (:



School was good today. gave 101% attention for MPO. anywoo lunch with happy pills. then Roy called and met up with twinny and him. cabbed down to Golden Mile aka Little thailand. I swear I've never been to there before and it was my first today. Flooded with many thai restuarants, food, thai and everything you can think of bout thailand. The building is seriously damn old that anyone could ever think of. Headed down to bugis and then we went around looking for V3 movie cafe but it turned out to be V8! -.- Dined there and aftermath went down to Tantric. Spent the remaining evening playing Bluff and im a lousy liar ): Twinny and i left as early as six plus for home cause he isn't all well from his illness yet. I think i sleep well on the bus and i dont feel as tired when i get home, weird me. O'ya Hy is back from Taiwan and im meeting him on Monday for a movie and catching up (: TGIF tmr and im gonna spend my friday night home with my fatty brother cause there's sch the very next day. I need to wake up as early as 2am on saturday morning t meet twinny and all to send them off at the airport then afterwhich I will head t sch ): I'll misss them all so much and I can't wait for them to be bck, seriously (:

No comments: