Friday, May 30, 2008

O-V-E-R :)

yes, exams are finally over. but doom's day has yet to come, 13th June. i hope i can fare well or average in my first exams. havent been sleeping well at all. so im going to replenish back all my sleep this few days before work starts. feel like changing into a new job, new enviroment and new start. people left, this is half of the reason for wanting to change jobs. another half will be i wanna start afresh in a new job, kinda sick and tired of K. even if exams are over, feel so empty on what should i do. i've been occupying my time watching shows, sleeping and eating. life's a bore and i realise i haven't got a life past few days. busy mugging and forgot bout the outside world. heh, but still remember my lovely loves. many things to start on and little time left to do. so i've decided to make my holidays a fulfilled one. occupy myself with work, friends, family and fun. i shall update again! goodbye :)

No comments: