Sunday, May 18, 2008

busy


i've been pretty busy recently. exams, friends and some personal stuffs. so little time and so many things to do. thus this left me no time to even ponder over unneccessary matter. but my appetitie dropped majorly. im now only having one meal per day. i dont know whats wrong with my body. i used to have like 3meals per day and snack alot, now i dont. anywoo i've been subway-ing for th past 2days, frequent far east trips and so much nonsense. dark eye rings are getting bad and i've been using concealer when i go out nowadays. all thanks to those midnight oil i've been burning for exams. vesak tmr which means no school and happy me :) most probably to be out studying and meeting loved ones for dinner. i hope th plan goes something like that. ohh burning midnight oil tonight, anyone?




its time to get my camera out :)

No comments: