Tuesday, May 6, 2008


twinny, when the skies are grey, you know im here with you [:


anywooo school was fine today. i had an early lunch with dear babe, angie. so the rest of the happy pills came over to find me after they did their lunch. madness tension going on inside the studyroom, everyone was mugging so hard t finish off Ca2. haha. so i left around 230 to go over to meet lesbian to go over twinny's. R's place and then back to fetch twinny. seriously felt the heartpain when i saw his finger and hands )': i miss him still even though i just saw him a few moments ago. im pondering bout getting a pair of gladiators. but because i might be lazy to strap them on and off my feet. hee. i finally get to go and get my stuffs tmr in town! ((: and i hope twinny is meeting me ;)

the thorn in my heart was mentioned, outta sudden my heart felt damn heavy once again

No comments: