Saturday, May 31, 2008

in less than a few hrs my mom's back and i can finally see her! 8 straight days without her was terrible. it seems like things get spoilt easily when she's not around. th weather is cold today and i stayed in. for a saturday afternoon i could be doing some great shopping in malls yet i chose to stay in. snuggle on my couch and filled my day with shows. bet tmr's gonna be the same old thing again. so i must go find more shows to watch. i'll be back working the week after next ): so next week im going to start looking for new jobs, maybe at th mall near my place? its gonna be so much easier for me to get home and get to work. i need moolahs to go shopping. i've got so much things to buy. i was browsing through my photos just now when i find an old photo of me like decades ago? let me show you guys and prepare to laugh. can't believe i didnt put makeup when i was out to town, untrim brows, minnie mouse necklace (lols!), kuku spectacles. zomg!



time and change

No comments: