Wednesday, May 14, 2008

old


my stomach hasn't been well ever since i woke up in the morning for school till now ): i just feel so nasueous and other than 2 small puffs i had during break, i had nothing else at all, yes nothing. and yet i still feel that my stomach is weird. sigh, i hope it gets better anytime soon. today is like the worst walk i had to school. the rain and wind make it so hard for me to balance my file and umbrella and also making sure that i don't get wet. and whats more i got splashed by a car which zoomed past me and it wet my shorts )): so i was really glad when i actually made it t school. blackout again during class. so our maths lecturer actually spent awhile telling us his life stories. heh. unpleasant events happened today and i dont wanna mention any tad bit bout it. happy thing that keeps me going is twinny and all is coming bck! :D after school went mugging as well and then headed for home cause i just felt terrible. i hope i'll be fine sooon (:





sometimes i would rather the old

No comments: