Friday, May 2, 2008

I realise thursdays isn't a good day for meet ups. Last thursday when i was supposed to meet twinny smth cropped up and the recent thursday that I just met him, he was in a rather foul mood cos he lost his phone. See, get what i meant? Tsk. No more meet ups on thurdays i swear. So anywho Maths Ca2 is being such killer to everyone. Almost, everyone is struggling with it and not to mention, yours truly here as well. Im so tired and I can seriously fall asleep anytime while blogging. Have been rather slack nowadays in lessons, OH NO WHAT AM I DOING?! I must seriously spend some quality time with my books this weekend. Catch up with everything that has been taught and also getting my Maths done. I promise nt t skip lectures halfway next week anymore cause exams are just at the end of this month. 10th is coming and twinny and all will be in thailand )': looks like I must meet him soon before he flies off to thailand for holiday. I need to go study now. (:

No comments: