Thursday, May 1, 2008

Time flies, really. In a wink of an eye, 2 of my boys are enlisting into NS this coming Sept. I'll really miss them. I wish there were 48hrs a day instead of 24 so we can spend more time together? Lovely twinny cooked pasta for lunch today when i crashed his place in the early noon. yummy :) savoured every bit of it right into my stomach. And this poor fellow here lost his phone. Seriously curse and swear the fucker to never have a good life. We headed to town to meet gf over at Taka. We spent some time outside bitching away while the 2 lovebirds were in LV and we couldn't take it anymore and went inside to find them. Bought my subway cookies at Cine and i left to meet Amos and Dan to get my notes and then home sweet home (: its already 12:14am and i better get to sleep now cause apparently there's school tmr and its boring English class ): Moreover Angie wont be coming which adds to the boredom )):






I wanna haf a nice lil puppy to keep my fears away





No comments: