Friday, May 23, 2008

Spent 3/4 of my day sleeping and watching shows. my body clock is totally inverted now. i sleep in the wee hours of morning and i wake up around noon close to evening. exams are just 3 days away. yes, 3 freaking days and not say a month. and just 3 papers, im gonna get it done and over with. i believe hard work do pay off in the very end. I can't wait for GSS to come though! everything's gonna be so cheap cheap and more cheap! seriously can't wait to lay my fingers on those beautiful clothes, accessories, bags, shoes and everything! :D dad's away, mum's gonna be away overseas tmr and sis is away too in taiwan! ): the sudden urge to go for holiday somewhere away from this tiny red dot. can't imagine im gonna spend exactly 8days while mum's away with fatfat and dad. i'll miss you, mum. though its just 8days but i guess im too used to having you around for me for everything. but i've got a nice fatfat who's gonna da bao me lunch tmr and he's none other than my fatty brother. can't wait for exams to end, i have so many things i wanna do and also not forgetting shopping!



off for the tvee! :D

No comments: