Saturday, May 10, 2008

iwannabeyourprincess (:

see you when i see you ((:


My first time going to the airport as early as 4am in the morning! I didn't catch a wink at all and i left my house at 3am. Super freaky to be out in the VERY early morning and there were hardly any cars and not to mention people. I got freaked out by some homeless malay guys who sat under my block being so annoying. Got on the cab and felt much more relieved. Check in with their luggages and then to T3. Snap some photos here and there. And then it was time for time to go in sooooo hugs, kisses and everything (: im really going to miss them! We all headed home by train and I was so deep in my sleep that my head kept on leaning to people's shoulder and i swear it was embarrassing. School nearly killed me then town. Thanks to Amos for driving me there and fetching me home once again (: Met loverrrrr after what like seems to be ages! :D Spins to study maths and then SHOPPING! It was super crowded, never shop on a weekend i swear. Dinner at CJ and then far east before home (: Im so worn out now. Mom's day dinner tmr (:






No comments: