Thursday, May 29, 2008

darkness


just imagine spending your life in total darkness. everyday is like night time to you. you can only use your hearing, touch and your voice to actually find your way. and that actually happened to me moments ago whereby i spent a few mins in darkness and it scared the shit outta me cause it was sooooo eerie! i bet even your grandma would jump and scream. damn the lift construction which disrupted the electricity for my block TWICE. and for both times, my brother and me were practically screaming out ass off ,running towards each other (cause apparently he was in the kitchen making toast while i was in the room), hugging, bumping into things around the living room and falling on the sofa. i swear at that moment i nearly wanted to cry. its just so dark and we thought you-know-what is in the house. so i dial to my sis, half-crying and asking for HELP. and apparently she was in her class and so she told me she'll rush home asap. i was totally disheartened cause it means we gotta stay in that house for an hour before she's home. she actually suggested my brother and me to go out of th house and wait for her downstairs. and that was the first time i understand and experience what you call wobbly legs. so i dial to my mom who's still overseas and once again so kan chiong-ly speaking and at that point of time i seriously wish my mom was with us and not in c-h-i-n-a ): . then she suggested for my uncle who's a technician to come over, like seriously i thought she was kidding. but she actually call me back and told me my uncle will be coming in later. so we sat still in the living room sofa, holding on as tight as ever together and that moment made me feel so bad cause i actually yell to my brother earlier in the day. so in order to chase away the silence, i turned on the volume of the tvee to the maximum and i was still thinking there was you-know-what luhs. tried to pray along with my brother. totally retarded. so around 930, my sis finally came to our rescue and i actually felt so much better that she's home. and she explained to us, th kuku asses, that the life construction disrupted the elcetricity. called up and uncle and told him not to come in anymore. and called bck mom to let her know everything's fine. everything's back to normal and my brother and me were actually laughing so hard about our sillyness just now. and i can't believe he actually landed his whole weight on me just now and you know he isn't as light as you think he is.




ihateblackouts!

No comments: