Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Finally crashed all my papers :) IM SO SO SO GLAD THAT WHATEVER I STUDIED FOR ECONS CAME OUT! :D Feel so accomplished now that I've cleared my semester 5's papers. Im just hoping that during mid june, i'll get good news! UOL bridging starts in June and I cancelled away my Hk trip because of this ): Studies are more impt though. I'm starting work tmr after not working for the whole 2weeks. It's GSS and everywhere is PACKED WITH PEOPLE! Hate crowds! Anyway I just spurlged close to 100bucks on skincare today, excluding another 100bucks on those I bought on behalf of my aunt. Madness it might be, but I need to get my skin back into the right condition. Exams drives my pimples here. Mom's leaving for Hk on friday and I hope he wont be home instead I pray he will be out of town. Zouk next wed and hopefully ktv this weekend with twiny and yunyun!

No comments: