Friday, June 12, 2009

My day wasnt as good as I thought it should be for a friday. I woke up with a bad sore throat. My throat was super itchy and pain till I wish I could just scratch it with my hands. Had lunch with my mom. And then a little dinner before I head out for work. Went Kino to get some stuffs before I popped and then to work. The shop was in a terrible state when I went in. Ended up with me signing out of work at 7pm because my throat wasn't able to take it anymore and I felt worse. Thank god, I left early. I was super worn out as though I worked for a good 8hrs or so. When you're sick, you'll feel that your tiredness just double or even tripled. Had a late dinner with fel and Moses before we all left to take the train home. I reckon the road would be congested since it's a friday night so I choose the train instead where I could rest myself. True enough, I had a good 3omins sleep till yishun where fel alighted. And when i'm home, i felt so relieved! It's never good to be sick and you're outside. Anyway I just took my flu med and am heading to the bed now.



KBYE!

No comments: