Thursday, June 4, 2009

weekends, i need you

Can't seem to wait for weekends to dawn upon. I'm almost struggling with not enough sleep almost everyday! It seems like holiday isn't any different from normal sch days. I just can't get enough of sleep. I'm turning in almost close to 1am everyday and waking up at 11 the next day or sometimes even earlier. This is bad, my darkeyerings are worsening :/ Enough bout sleep.


Well, I haven't really have a "YAY!-EXAMS-ARE-OVER-AND-LETS-PARTY!" kinda thing yet. Time doesn't allow me to. For the remaining days of this week, I'm flooded with work. I can't wait for next wednesday Zouk with cottons! And this coming saturday's ktv with twiny and yunyun. I'm so going to enjoy myself totally, rewarding myself for working so hard for the exams and work :) This is yet another execuse to spend money, urghh.


My mom's flying off to hk later ): And the house will be owned by my sisters and my fat brother. HAHAHA, even he's out of town! Double YAYNESS! :DDD


Back to BOF! :)

No comments: