Thursday, June 25, 2009

I've been working non-stop for the past few days. And today(thursday) is my only off day. Time check, 3.30pm. I just got up from bed. heee. I think my sleep will never be replenished and will never seem enough. I've been feeling tired almost everyday without fail. My cough is also getting worse, my lungs somehow hurts when I cough.


Last min cancellation of work yesterday evening \M/ After bridging I headed down to town to meet M for kfc! Aftermath to CO to get the roster things settled before I know, fel, me and angel were sitting at Toast Box with each of us having a teh peng. I was finding programmes so badly for the night cause my parents aint home. Many people went through my mind, even my twiny who is in camp. Right after that, around 5mins later, twiny texted me! He's out from camp as he was on MC! SUPER YAYNESSS!! So I left for home at around eight from town. Showered and had durians. Now my whole house smells of durain because my mom bought 5 HUGE bags of durains back from M'sia. It somehow stinks but shiok!



Crashed twiny's place after that. Watched the tv with his parents till it was around 11plus and went to the stairway to have a good talk since it was quiet. We talked on and on for a good 1hr and didnt know time passes so fast! He shared many things with me from the bottom of his heart. I felt guilty? Or rather, I do not know how to describe the feeling. It's just that seeing my bestfriend being like this and yet I couldn't even do much for him but just being there to listen to him. I hope whatever it is, is going to help him get through all these. And people around him would show more concern to him and giving him the support he needs. Probably they know who they're. It hurts to see him being so depressed and yet I couldn't do much. I hope everything bad goes away fast for him, I'll pray for him.



Friday tmr=work.

No comments: