Wednesday, June 17, 2009

results.

Examination result for subjects taken in the current academic semester

IntakeSemester Subject CodeTitleGrades
225BUS015 BUSINESS LAW D
225BUS017 INFORMATION SYSTEMS FOR BUSINESS B
225ECO003 MACROECONOMICS C


I know it might not be as fantastic as it should be. But still, I'm very contented already. Based on the fact that I k-ed law only a week before exams then I started to understand what the fuck is all the laws about and didn't even try to attempt to the revision qns or past yr qns. Plus I'm VERY happy for Econs because I proved that bitch right. It doesn't mean that we're one of those locals that you're actually looking down upon. Even I might not seem as hardworking as those indonesians in my class but I do my work during exams period ok. Anyway I still don't understand why would people rack their brains for law. It's just so hard, probably only for me :/


Well, finally it's over! :) I'm SUPER glad about it, really. No bragging. Because I can say my 9k plus school fees are not wasted. Plus my time isn't wasted at all! And most importantly my efforts were all paid off! I think it is really something I should be proud of myself for having make it through for my dip when 2yrs back I thought I hadn't any thing for books. & I met really awesome bunch of happy pills. So so glad I choose SIM because I met them. They made me school days so so so awesome! Love y'all pills! :)


Anyway I've yet to even wear my clothes that I've bought! So so so annoying! I don't seem to have time to go out for a day to enjoy a movie or shopping because I'm super broke now and I've work 6days per week. Tmr(thursday) is my only off day. I just wish that I could get the things I need to do done and then go for driving. See, work occupies so much of my time that I hadn't go for driving for months! :/ But when money rolls in on the 7thJuly I think all my whinings/rantings are worth it ;D Still thinking whether I should get an Ipohone though. Seems cool but I might not need it? It's more of a want than a need i guess.



And, I got to thank my awesome twin once again. I don't know whether you'll be reading this. But thanks for being understanding. Cause not everyone could be the same as you do. Probably not much people would really know how I feel but you do. You're like the best sister/soulmate/twin/bestfriend one could ever have. Talking/going out/movie trips/food hunting/dinners has all along been awesome with you! Even though we get so busy because of your army and my work but nevertheless I'm still very glad we made time for each other. Because you're just different. I promise for a big treat to make up for tonight's absence for ktv. Love you big time twin!


Anyway I'm off to bed. My eyerings are very bad! :/

No comments: