Sunday, June 7, 2009

I think this week passed by so slowly. After having a hectic week at work, I just realised today is only sunday! And I have 3more weeks to go before GSS ends at cotton on. Money rolls in and my darkeyerings rolls in together fast ): Have been pampering myself alot, treating my body well. Doing facial mask, scrubs, foot scrub, foot moisturizer etc etc. I never do that before cause I always ended up being so dead at the end of the day when I hit my bed. But now, I think it's so impt to me. I don't want to end up looking like a dead fish. Hahaha and I think my second home belongs to wisma now. I spend more time there than my own house! And and and, I just spend money on online shopping since I haven't had time for any retail therapy. My money rolled in on thurs but its not much and I need to save $$ f my iphone. I've got so many things on hand I want but I might not need them. I know, im such a spendthrift and I should maybe stop. But it's actually to make up for my hk trip. The best thing is, I realise my fucking bridging course starts in end of June and my mom wasted fucking 4oobucks just to cancel my airfare!!! NBCBNNP! I think SIM sucks big time, they're so bad at their mgt. NB! I make sure I earn back my 400bucks for my mom! Enough of rantings, I need to finish up my ep 16 of BOF and go bed! I know im slow but who cares. JUN PYO FUCKING CUTE! I LOVE CURLY HAIR, BOING BOING!

No comments: