Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy 12th fat!

We celebrated fat's birthday cum father's day today at Long Beach for dinner. Food was awesomeee! Way too awesome to describe! It's been way too long since I had so much crabs for a meal! Seafood for dinner soon, twin? :) After dinner, we headed back. Well got fat a cake and hope he loves it. Cut the cake and everything. Feel that we haven't been doing that for sucha long time! We used to do that on every of our birthdays but not now anymore I guess. Now it is more to having a good dinner will be perfect.


Anyway I was in town with fel the other day. We purposely met up early because she was sucha a sweet to accompany me to get all my things. Like my toner, accessories, nail polish, eyelashes and everything else. But good thing is, I never buy any clothes on that day :) I feel good because I've 4-5 pending pieces in my wardrobe, all new and yet to be worn. My mom passed me her card just to pay for everything I bought that day. Love you mom! You're always so so awesome!
And then it was also Ming's 23rd:) The other day, the girls from CO body organized a dinner for her over at Giraffe opp PS. It was funny because we lied to her that we're ALL not going to turn up since we were on budget and she ended up getting so disappointed. When she saw us, I swear she felt like pushing us all into the pond :/ HAHAHA. We didn't join the rest for clubbing, instead we head over to PS to wait for Clement and Aaron to come and pick us up for a good supper at S11 Amk. It's really good to have a car, you can always travel where you want to.


Followed by D's big 21st that has passed. I'm so so so sorry to only be blogging about it now. But I bet he doesn't have any mood for this now. He's like getting into some sort of depression resulted from his recent breakup? I wish he'll be ok soon, getting drunk doesnt help in anywhere. It just makes the pain away for a night and next day you'll wake up with even more pain that you will get from the hangover. Anyway not the whole D family was there since twin was in camp :/ Look at D's face, he was so badly sabotaged by us. Cream all over his face and he still smell of cream even after he washed his face, eeeew D!


I dont know who got him the cake. But it was funny because it's mermaid. And it's usually for girls. But well, they're all like girls to me already. HAHAHA

This was few weekends back when twin and I met D, brian and R for dinner after my work. FIsh&Co at glasshouse. Awesome seafood platter!!! I want more sotongs please :D

Fel and I went Ikea weeks back to look for my storage spaces for my wardrobe. She's sucha a sweet because she never fails to keep my company when she can! I love you fel! You're my best signature-smile-partner ;)


And lastly to twin: don't get too demoralized, im always here! :)

No comments: