Monday, June 8, 2009

Today has been a pretty bad day for me. I slept at 4am the previous night due to BOF and freaking woke up at 745am for work! Worse thing is, I had to finish up some of the housework before I can leave my house if not my sister will screw me so badly. Anyway after getting all my things done up in a super steady and fast speed, I realise it was still early and my brother was up for his supp class, so I decided to bring him over to Mac nearby our place for breakfast. Thinking that I have all the time in the world, I only head for the bus stop at 930am when my work starts at 10am! I thought I'd be lucky because there'd be lesser people boarding the bus but I was so wrong! In the end, I was late for work. Nevermind that, work was a mixture of tiredness, sleepiness, anger, pek chek and everything bad. The air con in the shop was as good as not having it on. I felt so hot and caused myself to be so pek chek, worse still, the people seems to be all deaf, blind or even handicapped. They make me feel worse. Knocked off at 7pm along with Angelina. And then many last min things cropped up, the whole initial plan blew off. I hate it when things like these happens. I prefer to have my things planned out and follow by it. I got really pek chek and Angelina was patiently listening to me whine. At that point of time I just felt that the whole world turned against me and nothing is going on well. People just say things for the sake of it. I didn't know why I got especially pek chek today that I actually couldn't hide all the emotions inside and after I met D, on the way to MS, in his car I cried. I guess it must have all been bottled up. I couldn't take it and went to the extend of texting twinny, telling him how bad my day had been. You know small things, I dont and never like making people worry so I dont normally say unless im on the verge of going mad. I got to thank him for being there too. Even though it was through texts but it helped alot! :) And I realise I shouldn't be like this because twinny is so much stronger than me, he's going through alot of hard times now. I got better aftermath. The party was awkward in the beginning with few people and more came in afterwards. We had buffet, drinks, alcohols and beers. But I didnt have much though. Just kept trying to indugle myself into the party mood to forget the bad day I had and the many heavy thoughts in mind. I promised sis to be home around 1am and I was home only at 430am! I guess I made her really mad. And while she and my brother were preparing to go airport, my dad woke up. I stucked myself in the toilet for good 15mins before I came out realising he's back to bed. Didn't wanna get killed because I still need to hit Zouk on wed night! Ok, I think this is getting so lengthy. Im stopping here. I need a good sleep with no disturbance and to forget the bad monday and those thoughts. nights.

No comments: