Thursday, June 11, 2009

Mundane

I've been out since wednesday but with no camera. Apparently my camera flew to hk with my sister thus that explains the lack of pictures. And my body clock is so screwed. I've been sleeping at almost at 6 or 7am in the morning and waking up at 3-4pm in the afternoon. This is very bad and my pimples are coming out because of that! So so so sickening. Especially for us girls, we'd whine and whine about how bad our complexion gets until we run out of saliva. Hahaha.


Wednesday
Twin's POP at Selarang and then dinner at lot 1 KFC with him. I hit Zouk with my cottons later in the night. And it was a pity because we got there late and Phuture was by then full already): No more entry man. Tiff was there and I didnt know until she texted me today! Hahaha. Zouk's music was good. Somehow, I'm starting to love mambo nights. At the very end, with a little of Nobody was the climax of the night. Anyway prata for supper after Zouk, oh man I was so so so drained. And we did something maybe not everyone could have done. But felt so proud of myself for managing to save that 10bucks :) I only got home at 730am and slept at 8am.



Thursday
I woke up at 4pm. Power or not, tell me. I still didnt want to wake up cause I was still feeling so tired from the clubbing last night. And I even wanted to sleep on till 6pm but if I did, i might be having insomia for the night. Crashed twinny's place and then we cabbed down to Balestier Rd to get some things done before we head over to a place nearby for very awesome fishhead steamboat, egg yolk prawn, tofu, egg yolk with steamed veggies. OMG felt fucking high after I had my dinner. The food was wayyy awesome to the max that I couldn't resist. But we(twin, me and roy) got so full after the dinner until we felt like puking. Hahaha. We then cabbed over to Cine to get the tix for "Ghosts of the Girlfriend's past" before we met the rest of my boys. Bad thing is, we got the first row seats because it was so full that we had no choice. Laughed so much with kennethsolubeatriceweeweilun through the show. I was very very unlucky on my way home, 16bucks flew off. urgh!!



Im working today(friday) since it's past 12. But I don't feel tired now, shit man!): Good thing is my mom bought plenty of food back from hk and im going to be a pig very soon. KBYE!

No comments: