Friday, June 26, 2009

I woke up feeling aches all over my body and having a really bad headache that I decided to give school a miss today. After I text tiffany about it, I went back to bed and around 12plus I decided to get out of bed dragging my body(that seems to weigh tons). Mommy suggested I visit the doc's after seeing her half-dead daughter. So apparently, the doc says that I'm down with throat inflammation and that it's way tooo dry. I should down more water and have ALOT of rest. He even gave me 2days of MC to allow me to rest myself completely from work. Thank god, I've awesome SM like Candy:) I guess I really have to kick my bad habit of turning in only at really late in the night. My pimples comes out the next day due to the late nights I had. And my immune system is very weak nowadays. Just 2weeks ago, I was down with flu and now?



Anyway I suddenly realised half of '09 has passed(not almost but soon). Looking back it was half a year filled with my last lap of DMS studies, first step into uni life, another 6mths of hardwork in CO, bonded even more with my colleagues, having new people in my life, my twin enlisted in NS. At the same time, many unhappy things did happen in my life. People around me getting hurt, upset, depressed. But I realise bad things that happens in my life makes me grow to someone more mature. I've sorta mastered the skill of life; to take things in its stride. No matter what is gonna happen, I can't stop it. If I do, I will always make sure I do it. But if I can't, let's all face the fucking fact then. Just like my dad's case. After a few mths, I've decided that this is him and his fate or rather this is fated that he is my dad. So instead of brooding over issues that can never be solved, just let things be. No one interferes with each other. In fact, it is so much better now that we don't give a damn. I mean now I've learn to love my mom more and give even more respect to my sisters( not that I never did but I wasn't that in the past).



In fact, I was shocked at how well I seemed to handle certain issues when things were broke out to me. I did not even breakdown(that was how I'd have reacted 2yrs back then). Instead I listened and moved on to a more realistic solution that I know would get the problem solved. I really learnt that one may cry, to let out all the anger and sorrow but crying is just crying. Once you dry yr tears, you're back to square one and nothing is solved. So instead I've learnt to listen and move on with solutions. Giving my loved ones the support they need and not through words only. Actions always speaks louder than words, this is something I believe in. Show to the people you love, you love them. Let them know you're there when they fall. I believe you'd love to have someone there just when you need a shoulder.



To my forever so irritating, cute, silly, funny, disturbing (many more words could have described you) twin, you're forever the best twinny in me alright. Even if that you're in NS and time isn't always there for us but I believe we make the time rather then we allow time to decide. We may not seem to spend as much time as before or probably be there for each other all the time. But I assured you, just when you need someone, I am always here. This is the roughest time for you, I can promised, I'll be there for you alright. BIGGGEST HUGS TO YOU! You will never walk alone alright :)


And im going to bed now, I need resttttt

No comments: