Sunday, June 28, 2009

Some days I'd love to find someone whom I love and fall in love madly and deeply with him. Probably fall head over heels for him. Have a good taste of love and end it happily. But sometimes I hate relationships cause they're complicating in a way. It's good to love and be loved. It's always the ending up part that suck us up so badly. I've been single for 2years! God, I can't believe it too! There're many passerbys along my life but I realise I never seem to give any a chance to enter. Or is it I always meet weird people? Like younger than me, if not way older say 10years? Ahh, whatever, I'm good right now, I don't need a lover:) something very random.



Sunday is always so freaking warm. And as usual town is packed with FMs! Or should I say everywhere? Down to flea @ Mt Sophia today and I spent 30bucks on ear-rings, bracelet and a dress(cost me effing $10 for the dress!!!) Cheap thrill! Thats why I love fleas. But it's never easy to get something you really like but I'm SUPER satisfied with my caught today :) We had to leave after an hr because work starts at 530 and my dinner was still not settled. Spotlight to get some ribbons before Fel and I trained down to Food Republic for laska, prawn mee and KICKAPOO! Don't know why but I must have kickapoo whenever I'm eating at Food Republic. It all started with Candy(inside joke). For the whole of 5hrs during work, I just hate my tongue. Because I'm under medication now, my whole taste bud is so bland! I tried drinking sweet stuffs or eating things to keep the bland away but doesnt help!): Very annoying. And guess what? Omw home I saw Mr Foo! God, I miss him so so so much! Sometimes we get so busy till we forget we have friends like foo. He always never fail to cheer me up:) I'll see him very soon for dinner.



I wish I was born ignorant to many things in life. So sometimes I've lesser things to worry about. But life is about ups and downs right. I feel that I've not been eatin madly like how I did weeks back. Some said I seem to become thinner but why do I feel fatter? Sounds so wrong but true. I just see food as nothing now. Or maybe I'm under too much stress. People don't understand. They deem it as a small lil girl's over-worrying. But do they really know me?


Enough of my random rants today. Gossip girls now!

No comments: