Saturday, November 15, 2008

dlb o

Damn Malt_poonyey, while waiting for him at bugis t hit down to dlb o today, i went into topshop and i swear, im going back there next week, urghhh spending money again. how to save up in this manner?! Drinks were seemed to be on free-flow and on-going non stop for idk how long but for what I know it was longgg. Whisky dry, whisky coke, red bull volka, cranberry volka.... yadayada. Music at dlb o that night wasn't that good, its mambo baby. So we hopped over to O bar w blasting r&b. Danced your way through the night, Malt_pooney had a volcano for passing his tp :) another driver in the grp :DD Packed sardines and we could hardly breathe, what kept us going was the music. But my stomach fucked me up, so I left earlier while they continued. The quene was baddd, re-entry quene wasn't good either. Drank alot and danced alot, more to come after papers are down! & I bumped into my lovable brothers there just now! Goodnights :D

No comments: