Friday, November 7, 2008

A lovely friday night :)

School was good today probably beacause the lecturer felt sick and we were off early from tutorials :) Even though the nauseous feeling came during class and made me so sick but thanks to lovely Amos_bud for th sour plums that saved me totally. Lunch was decided to be at Pepper Lunch at Taka after so much contemplations here and there. From Ajisen bugis to bak ku teh bugis to teochew congee at balestier to shokudo at city hall to pasta mania at Lido. We're really indecisive people, tsk. We gave tay huay a miss today ): Im going there soon, i miss selegie's tay huay! Work for me and movie for them, tsk how mean can they can. But work was fun like always. I love working on fridays or weekends cause the human flow is heavy and keeps me busy though th sight of the shop makes me feel so pissed. & working with my favourites will always be the best time :) I swear I planned to head home after work but they were heading to kbox to celebrate Ginnie's belated birthday and thus I was to go. If not I bet she'll slaughter me into a million pieces. But it was all worth cause we seriously laughed the whole time there, eat, joked around and had so much fun jumping, dancing and singing! Kbox with them = zai! I must make sure we go for another round next month or something, we'll probably crash the whole kbox down. A very lovely way of ending my friday night :) I felt that I lost touch with the outside world, after so long of not hanging outside on a friday night. Felt rather small and strange to the human flow and heavy traffic. Supper was called off so last min, as usual S_baby couldn't make it, no Thomson prata.


I looked damn shag in every photo, urgh



















No comments: