Tuesday, November 18, 2008

gum ache):

y'all know something. i really dont know what happened to my back gum, it hurts so so so badly whenever i chew my food on the right side of my mouth. th pain is soooooooooo bad like you've got a major cramp in yr gums. and it spoils my mood to eat totally. just take this afternoon for instance, i was eating macdonalds happily with amos_budy and geraldine and all of the sudden, th pain came so badly that i just had to stop eating and let the pain go away which normally take 5mins(if it isnt that bad) or 10mins(if its so bad). sigh, it happened again when i was having dinner just now)': and mommy's taking me to the dentist tmr!!! omfg, i fear dentist ALOT! because on my first day in primary school, the dentist plucked out my teeth! i could still remember how hard i tried to cletch my fist while on the chair to forget the pain. hope everything goes well and the dentist is nice :) i walked alot today, think i burnt like alot of calories just on walking. we went hunting for amos_budy present and finally got him a cool gaming keyboard that cost us 105bucks, worth the money cause it's chio and if im a gamer, i'd love it but too bad im not really one. so in the end me, malt_pooney and tiff_tsn sat at th bubble tea stall and we talked all the way till its 6pm! amazing uhs. in between this old man came to us and begged for money, same shitxzxzx. malt_pooney gave in and handed him 2bucks. i tell you, this old man must be saying the same old thing everytime he begs for money cause he can really go on and on till you bth and feel like slapping him. but he's just a poor old man anyway. i'll never treat my parents like that when they grow all old and haggard, never. it's such a pain in the heart to see how some could do that. oh well, im tired and im going bck to my books before i hit the sheets later. Goodnights!

No comments: