Saturday, November 8, 2008

Saturdays.

nowadays I hardly chill out on a saturday night, its most probably filled with work & school and by the time I get home, it's already close to 2am ): today's saturday was pretty different from the normal. work was scheduled to be at 630 in the evening thus S_baby decided to make up for the supper date he & i missed. hit town right after school and we both made our way down there seperately (which I dont know why either). met up over at Lido mac and we make our way from wheelock to finally settling down at fish&co at paragon. had seafood platter for 2 and as y'all know the serving is huge and thus we were damn full from just the platter, that sums up my lunch & dinner. before hitting down to our fav chill out, starbucks at wheelock, we headed down to cotton's on for him to check out some polos. from paragon to wisma to taka and counting gucci(s) and LV(s) to back to wheelock for starbucks, java chip :D and that silly boy lost to me! so he ended up not meeting his sis and chilling out with me till around 5 before he left for soccer. and i might need to pop by pennyblack tmr just t pass him his polos, sickening isnt it.

anyway D met me. we accompany joanne for dinner at BK before we walked around town and talk non stop again, yes again. hahahaha. and finally me getting down to work :) lovely saturday afternoon I had. so after work was followed by mac supper at Lido with E & Z before we all hit home in cabs. finally tmr is sunday, a day to sleep all th way till noon before some shopping at town and night time to somewhere ;)

next week's gonna be a busy bee. gymming, work, school, self study are all gonna eat up my full 6days of the week. i'll leave aside sunday for some sleep and time for dvds! :) exams to be in 3weeks' time. seriously im starting to panick cause i still have not start on any single modules. and i spent too much this week, so im going on a diet next week to save up my money for the upcoming x'mas. happy that x'mas is finally approaching, sad that 2008 is ending. anyway goodnights!



sometimes i feel that i need myself more than i need anyone

No comments: