Monday, November 17, 2008

I think my memory is getting so bad nowadays, soooo bad till I forgot I was supposed to meet my beloved twiny baby f dinner! )': boohoo, look twiny, i promised to meet you u very the soon cause im going bonkers from mugging already. I need some retardedness, noise, craps, jokes and everything else. Anyway I spent money on this BB whitening cream just only! Tiff_tsn gave me the link for this particular blogshop and I told myself to LOOK and not buy but ended up couldn't resist the darn cheap price of the cream and to add on, I want ultimate fair skin! :D My stomach is such fucked up bitch nowadays, i've been in and out of th toilet for 3times in a row! I think there must be some worms inside making my stomach so bad. Did a close to 2hrs of mugging for MHR, cool balls and i've a whole chunk more of words to write. Urghhh. Look, i got to stop complaining and move myself bck to my books. BUT before that im going to give me a whole 1hr break in front of the tv before i continue on :) Goodnights!

No comments: