Saturday, November 15, 2008

my hungry stomach and pee woke me up. I could have slept more. had a kitkat bar for breakfast and decided to hit lot 1 to get my lunch, subway! :) 'm seriously glad that they opened an outlet here which makes me satisfy my craving easily. came home not only with subway but chips as well, urghhh im supposed to be conscienous of my diet :/ and triple yayness for i've managed to dl season 1 of sex and the city and sync them inside my baby(ipod) :))) after im done with sex and the city, gossip girls 'd be up next! bimbotic shows, i likeee :D so the mood for studying came right today and im halfway making notes for HR, must get it done by tonight. I can't wait for my new laptop(another new baby) laterrrrr. i was through the books halfway while I realise i managed to do good for more than a week :) and thus i picked up my phone, deleted away every of th msg that was left inside for so long, so long that i never want to delete but today i made up my mind to do it. even though the reluctant feeling was there but my fingers just keep pressing. im happy for myself. i need to walk out of what is called th past. So enough of unhappy things, time to get back to my books now!

No comments: