Thursday, November 6, 2008

Yun's 27 :)

Happy birthday yunyun :) We love you!

Her birthday celebration was a blast. Even though there wasn't surprise cakes/ flowers/ balloons/ songs but the dinner totally made up everything for it. We had hotpot at Suntec City and she was as usual, late. We(me, roy & twin) bought her a Agnes B wallet and was glad she was very happy to like it. Food wasn't that bad and we just keep on eating and talking and eating and talking and eating and talking non-stop. The company was the best for the whole dinner! :) We laughed non-stop like we always do and never seem to run out of things/ jokes to say. Ended the dinner around 9plus and boy, we were darn bloated to even walk. hahahaa. So we went all the way up to the fountain to camwhore & chill. Shithead and ken joined us later. It was so fun piggyback, carrying, laughing, being unglam etc. I went off early due to school the very next day and the cab driver literally kill me with his speeding! He swerved TWICE IN A ROW! For once, I thought we're going to die and i started to feel so worried that I grabbed on the seat belt and buckled it fast. I wonder what'd happened if he didnt managed to turn in time. Maybe I'd be lying in th hospital bed right now, with my legs and hands all cast up :/ sounds pretty scary. I knocked out after i showered.




































No comments: