Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Gymming

This is what this fellow did throughout the whole bus ride t his place ; psp!
Zai lor, totally ignore me, only interested in his game, tskkkkkk.
Woohoo?!

Ok lah, at least my baby (ipod) kept me company through the bus ride :) fucking long, I think i'd never like to stay in the east. i still prefer the homely west though.


Woohoo! The lecture damn zai la, release us at 1120am sharppp! So we all happily skipped out of the class. Oh happy day~ Anyway during break, we played dai dee (which apparently I suck alot at it or should i say i dont know how to play!!) Nevermind lor, I gey kiang just play lor but luckily Malt_pooney helped me and we won! Amazing right. So we hitted Amos_bud's place after sch for gymming. Lunch at some ulu coffee shop. I tell you, the ban mian suckzxzxzx a hundred, thousand, ten thousand, million and billion times! Luckily it cost me only 3.30. The thing to do when you're at Amos_bud's place is to grab his WII :)))) But I sucked so much at tennis and mario kart, bowling (I am the champion!) :D Tiff_tsn and win_bestfriend came down. Damn David, he never come due to the rain. Gymmed for say 1 and 1/2 hrs? They're damn hardcore when comes to gymming. Totally shag you know! I did a 1/2hr run, weights x 120 times etc etc. If I were to follow them for gym once every week, confirm muscles popping out after we all graduate from school. But it was all good, cause I never felt so good after so long of not working out. Amos_bud went back to shower and we all headed to the MRT together. Slept through the whole ride till Jurong East, people on the platform are like bees running for the honey when the train pulls in :/ It's going to be a very good night cause its raining :)


Ok lah, yesterday was feeling last min to find twiny at his workplace. So bus-ed down to Chinatown and lucky me, there weren't much tikopehs around. Accompany him t get his dinner and talk here and there. Chilled awhile there before I went home. Damn eerie, there was this man who was in his car just opp th road and he saw me waiting for cab then he wind his window and offer to send me home :/ Omfg, I faster turned him down saying im going somewhere really far and he went off after a while. But cabs were all hired yesterday, so bad till I waited for 15mins and i finally board on one. Damn happy to see twiny plus he text me something really sweet :) Love you lah, bitch!


Work tmr! :D Happy like one alibaba.

No comments: