Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Finally wednesday!

I had been out for the past 3 consecutive days and I swear my dad is seriously gonna screw me up. Time is running out so fast, didnt realise that Nov is here and time seems to pass so much faster in November. 3 more weeks to exams which also means 3 more weeks to holidays :) School has been like a major turnover these past few days. Monday, skipped school. Tuesday, accounts which sucked us up like shit. Wednesday(which is today), we didn't plan to skip class but much to our realization, the lecture was finished when we stepped in at 10. So we had a little of marketing proj stuffs before I decided to head home for a nap before I meet loves in the evening. I felt so screwed too. Have been too playful and I must find a way to get my revision started. I need a new phone cause my current phone is dying, i need a new laptop as well. I shall be good, get home straight after school tmr and get many things done. Friday = TGIF = work but having supper with ....... I shall reveal soon :) Goodnights!

No comments: