Monday, November 10, 2008

Random

Right, being very random now. I got a little bored from books. Anyway having really heavy thoughts weighing on my mind. I think im trying my best right now to sort out those mixed feelings I've inside for very long. It's time for us to all move on, time and change remember? Even though after countless times whereby I tell myself never to forgive you and instead hate you for as long as the anger/ hatred still contain but many a times, I just fall back to the same old shape again. It's just so hard for me to forget everything that you mention to me before but I guess i'd really try this time round. It's all game over. Stop having fun around with me cause whenever you do that, I feel very disgusted. Disgusted that in the first place we shouldn't have known and met. Fuck off from me right now.



And right now will be Day 1 which I'll start to erase you from my memory.

No comments: