Monday, November 24, 2008

tiring weekend


basically i was away on a weekend getaway to Desaru in m'sia with my family last weekend:) the whole trip was good and really got us all so shag out. with fruits in every meal, having seen dragonflies(and god, they looked VERY lovely! as though it was like a xmas tree:), crocodile farm(seeing really what you'd call crocodiles), animal farm(having so much fun feeding those adorable lil goats), getting some shopping done, having good seafood. we travelled around mostly in a coach and it was always close to a 3omin ride to every destination and so we always ended up having short 3omins nap here and there. the food wasn't very good but the seafood definitely was! even though the toilets made me feel very disgusted simply because they're really dirty but the good trip made up for it. a pity we didnt managed to swim cause we didnt bring our swimwear along. but overall i'd say it was really good.


so it's th exam cum study week once again. notes notes and more notes. endless sessions of mugging. burning midnight oil to wee hrs of the morning. trying my best to at least get an A for this semester and making my way to sem 4:) i feel accomplished today for i did what i set myself to do. we had snow ice!:D very yummy. and me and tiff_tsn ended up in watson spending money on facial products. we're deciding to go xxx during holidays. it'll be such a wonderful virgin experience! can't wait for it t come. we made many plans and that include shopping, bobbi brown, xxx, batam trip, clubbing and lots more! meanwhile what i've got to really do is, study hard and smart:) once exams are over, i'll work and play really hard!


it's pretty amazing that someone once so fragile inside could actually be doing all good now. no longer having anymore hopes for that particular one. this is really good and im happy for myself:) i managed to do it. i'll stick to my principles now, work hard, play hard, party hard and have alot alot alot of fun. meanwhile im using the time till when im 21 to do something for myself:) in 2009, it'll be a brand new start with a new me and anticipating for my 21st!:D

No comments: