Sunday, November 16, 2008

Rainy monday

It all started with this morning, whereby i woke up to my alarm clock(attached with buddy's voice) and i realise i actually left my laptop on for the whole night and i totally forgot to off it :/ thats VERY bad. Then while I was brushing my teeth, my ache in th gum came again, yes again ): same thing happened before I turned in last night. Tired of my sick hair, decided to make the old fake bob i used to do, but couldn't find the right clip to hold my hair and thus i decided to leave it. So breakfast with my mom and i had teh-ping and my stomach ache came at the wrong time. Worse still, went home to get my card before hitting th bus-stop but took 10mins and ended up taking the bus only at 9am. Then when i reached class, i was too engrossed with my sex and the city that I called malt_pooney and asked where he was when he is alr in class :/ I think it is all because of the lack of sleep. Urghh, and lastly i wanted to hit town to get some stuffs before i go home BUT it was raining cows and sheeps that i went home instead and i took a freaking cab! )': I think it has been a bad start for this week. We tricked malt_pooney that he danced with XXX when he was dead drunk on the dlb O night and he actually fell for it! It really gave us a good tummy exercise today :D im officially addicted to sex and the city, finishing season 1 and hopefully 2 soon :) I shall go for a lil retail therapy tmr since we're going to hunt for Amos_bud's present! :DD



Hello twinny, if you're reading this, i got to tell you im in th midst of preparing for my shitxzxzxx papers so i promise to meet you soon ok! :) love you lah, bitch.

No comments: