Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Tuesday.


I think i blog about my life almost everyday. Zai right, even if there's nothing much, i'll somehow have something random to blog about.


Anyway I had breakfast with my mom this morning and I told her, i'll have breakfast with her every morning before i go school :) After breakfast, seeing that I was still early, I went home before i head for the bus-stop. Every tuesday's class is bad, cause we finished at 1pm ): miserable us. So the moment class ended and I opened the backdoor, first person I saw was .... ah well, it's all good, i didn't bother much and left. I was so happy today cause i received nanny's text :) I haven't seen him for a million yrs! ok, not that long, maybe for a month alr. Im supposed to help him research on a good digi cam which I've yet started doing but tonight, i'll do it tonight. Wanted to lunch with classmates but then mommy bought me my lunch already so I had to give it a miss. But I was really lucky for the bus came the moment I reached the bus-stop and I happily got home within 20mins. Other than the fact, .... spoilt a minute of my day but the rest was good.


Woohoo, I too recevied twinny's text telling me to study hard for the upcoming exams :) Hun, i'll do that alright and I'd love to see you soon la. Missing bitching together, hur :D


I feel very satisfied now cause I stay put for 2hrs and completed another of my accounts revision topic. Trying to focus at home so I can save the hassle and money in going out to mug. I need to save alot after I did some calculations. Many things to get and also for Batam trip with classmates in Dec! :D I can't wait for that to come cause we're going there for go-kart, paintball, seafood, drink and chill! That'll be my first trip with 'em. 2 of my boys' birthday within this month, damn chor.


I can't any-oh-how spurge money on shopping. But I just bought myself a bottle of BB cream online seeing the superbly whitening effects, how could I resist the temptation. & the favourite blogshop I patronised is releasing their collection later at 6pm! Omfg, please. How am I going to stop shopping?! Nevermind, i've got a good mommy who pays for all these :)



I no longer long for that.

No comments: