Monday, September 14, 2009

Awards night'09

Monday blues are just nothin' when you've the best gfs ard! :>



This past months has really been a good bonding for me and my gfs:) Compared the last time, the closeness we're sharing now it thrice of that. Even though we're all working at different outlets but still we make it a point to keep in close contact. We do shopping from time to time, have a good dinner when we get our pay to reward ourselves, go ktv together, DIY stuff tgt, bowling tgt and much more. Right now, bowling seems to be our fav thing amg us. Plus the addition of Aaron and WH, we never fail to have a good time out everytime. I'm really glad they came into my life when after I started to work in CO. Even though we're all in different age grps but the thing is we all click very well. Through bad times, they're amg those being there, to comfort me or advise me around.

DIY-ed a wedding guestbook today for Candy. Even though I didn't really go brain-storm what my layout should be like but when my materials lay there, I just naturally work on it. Hah, I think Candy's the most fortunate one. She has 3 of my DIY work. I promise to upload a photo of my work when I've the chance! :DD Bowling @ OCC in the night. I think we'll all become professional bowlers if we continue on bowling like this frequently! Thanks to WH for sending us home safely once again:)

I've my week all planned out on what I should do. Probably I might extend to 4day work week next month. I need more cash. They runs out very fast and comes in very slow. The pain of being broke is very bad. Glad my mom still helpin me financially with some of the stuffs now.

Okays, good complexion = turning in early. Wth, it's alr 1.03am :S

No comments: