Sunday, September 6, 2009

This weekend flew by with a wink. 3days is definitely not enough for all the partying. I wish there were more weekends where I could do that often, but its super tiring to both the mind and body. My complexion gave rejection as to me having less than 7hrs of sleep for these 3days. And I'm really hating alcohol much more now, but I love beers. Not many girls love it but I do! :>

I already set myself to start revision for Accts and Psoc this week in sch aft lessons with tiffy. Planning to just get the Psoc text(which weighs a ton) and really mug. I've not much time because I always tend to tell myself there's still months before the major exams. But then the next thing I know, im sitting right outside the hall, holding onto notes and feeling all tight up for the exams. I don wanna make it a mess now that im in uni. So i'll strive for the best.

Finally its monday, im having lesser things on hand to do. Just helping out at home, tutoring my brother and then supper with Cottons at night. It'll sum up my Monday I guess. I need more sleep, more sleeepppppp.

I dont know why too. I was early in meeting Candy today over at MWL. So it was a cold day, I decided to hit SB for a caramel latte before I hit MWL. LOW FAT MAYO potato salad tempted me, that was my dinner. After I got done with my early "salad-dinner", I was sipping my caramel latte, enjoying the warmth of the drink. Suddenly it dawned on me that I no longer felt weird in being alone now. All along I couldn't get used to it totally. But now, people give stares but it feels nothing to me. I continue enjoying my drink. Many things went through my mind, I was really thinking in a calm mind. Thats the pretty good thing bout being alone sometimes. We all just need a little of ourselves, dont we?

And I overate, it sucks.

No comments: