Wednesday, September 2, 2009




Finally getting a getaway in October! Twin and I are going away on a trip to Genting from th 15th to 17th with Noel & Co. It'll be my first damn time with this bitch. Hahaha. I really can't wait for it to happen! But well, I'll still not go for the more extreme theme park rides there. I think I'll faint even when I see it. Hahaha, so TWIN YOU BETTER DON DRAG ME TO PLAY THE ROLLAR COASTER OR WHATEVER SHIT OKAYZXZXZ ;] I wait for you below, giving you my best moral support! :>

Anyhoo, sch wasn't at its best. Being late for class started my day off and bumping into asshole during my break. How small can the world be?! I've been spending money on scrap book materials which made me feel so sinful! Cause I always ended up getting things I don't really need. It's because they look too adorable and I can't resist the temptation lah! But good thing is, I managed to settle the theme and colours for the gift, all thanks to tiffy ;> I left to FEP alone in search of new jeans in the early noon. Well, no new finds but bought this "I'M-SUPER-IN-LOVE-WITH" floral dress. Planning to wear it out on Saturday night. I cannot wait at all!! Photos'll be up ;)


Trip the the doc's was PAINFUL!! Dr Goh had to put this damn long thin camera right into my nostril and down my throat. Fucking disgusting experience as you can really feel it! But I can see how badly swollen it is, plus I SAW MY THROAT! :DD and now I know why my voice is so coarse!! Heh. Im prescibed med with a spray. Bad thing is, I'm refrained from ALOT of food for 3weeks): Good thing is, a easier way of slimming down. Hah.

Finally got the photos developed and I started on it. Hopefully things goes pretty smooth ;) Anyw, got to run along for bed soon!

No comments: