Wednesday, September 23, 2009





Today marks my mom's 51st birthday :D HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY!!

Y' know I don think you'll be able to read this because you don't even know I own a blog, HAHA! Just wanna say a big thank youuu to you for being sucha a lovely mommy to me for the past 19years! You're always there for me when I needed the courage to make things right. No matter how I used to be so rebellious towards you and dad, you never gave up on me before. Instead you always swallow those unhappiness and disappointment back and lead me back to the right path. Whatever that I've asked for, you always managed to give it to me. All the shopping expenses, you'll never fail to pay them for me. I really love you from the deepest of my heart. Really wonder what will happen if you were not my mommy. Maybe I might even not be who I am now. I rmb 2years back, I used to return home ard 3 or 4am in the morning aft clubbing with my friends. I did not even bother picking up the 30plus missed calls you gave. Then it was my decision aft my O lvls. I didnt want to study initially and wanted to take up some beauty course. Ended up, you managed to talk me round in signing up for SIM dip course. I told myself never to disappoint you anymore, so I work very hard for DMS and managed to graduate:) I knew all along you wanted me to pursue my uni aft DMS, so aft considering it for a pretty long time, I decided to go ahead signing up for UOL. Seriously, I dont know whether I can make it to a 2nd upper honours after 2years from now but if I never try, I'll never know. Even if I fail(touch wood) after the first year of major exams, i'm still going not going to give up. Thank you for making so much effort in making sure I go back to the right path and life that I should be leading. I love you all my life, can never imagine life without you. :)

No comments: