Sunday, September 13, 2009

Insomia haunts me every night now.

Last night I went to bed at 1am and was woken up by a nightmare at 3am. My left eye was really itchy and a little sore for that whole night so I decided to get up to wash my eyes, hoping I will feel better. So apparently it did not get any better plus my eyelash extensions were hindering me making it difficult for me to rub my eyes. And I really felt that it was the eyelash extensions that was partly the cause of it. So in moment of anger, I pluck off the extensions myself. IT WAS HELL PAINFUL OK! But it came off pretty easily since it was alr pretty loose. Went to wash my eyes again before I went to bed ard 4am. I did not turn in until 6am cause basically I just couldn't get to sleep. Felt so bad, the feeling of being so tired yet yr eyes refuse to shut. And the good thing is I woke up at 9am for breakfast with my mom.

My 5hours of work passed by pretty quickly. Moreover my temper was really good today. I did not give any major attitudes to the customers. Hah, I can't even believe it myself.

Th truth laid right out in front of me today. After I spent some time thinking through, I realise it's time to forget and move on. It was a moment of foolishness. Definitely a lesson learnt as well. Emotionally wise, I'd say im not totally good but im bucking up to recuperate my mood back.

My appetite wise is getting worse a lil though. Nothing seems to really make me feel like eating. Probably also because of what happened recently that caused my appetite to drop majorly and my insomia to attack me.

I really hope I can sleep tonight.

No comments: