Thursday, September 10, 2009

The weather today was exceptionally scorching, don't know why either. Only it was after I boarded the bus to town that I felt how important air con was to me! I spent close to 3hrs in Far East and just being there alone, I spent close to 100. I wasn't really in the best of my mood so I majorly needed a retail therapy. So I was practically buying things the moment they caught my eyes, I think it was less than 10seconds! I think if I were to own a credit card, it'll burst in just one day.

Finally, eveyrything ended peacefully.

While I was at Taka, I was having cold sweat, my hands and body were trembling so badly. Then I started to feel nauseous. Before I know, I nearly vomit. Hurrily went to the restroom and I had a really bad time letting everything out. It is terribly disgusting. Feeling all weak, I make my way slowly to the bus-stop, hoping I'd be better by then to board the bus home. The moment I reach the taxi stand, I had to sit down straight. Cause I had a semi black-out. My head was spinning so badly and it was all dark. Goodness, I was feeling super weak to even get onto a cab. So I practically sat there for 1/2hr before I called up Fel(knowing that she hasn't left town) and she rushed over to pick me up. Boarded a cab home. Got to thank her a million for sending me home, if not I think I'll be in the hospital(touch wood). But it was really very scary. My gastric juices all came out because I didnt had anything else other than breakfast in the morning. At one moment, I really thought I was going to die(touch wood). Phew.


Now im home, going to take a early rest tonight. I scare I might feel giddy tmr again, sucks man):

No comments: