Saturday, September 12, 2009

Dear diary, today I was lazing at home in the afternoon when I facebooking and I found out some holy shit news(thats only to me). I was feeling fucking cheated at the moment and I really wanted to give him a tight slap on his face. It was really this bad. Thinking back, I really wish I shouldn't had "started" this whole shit and caused so much misery to myself. In fact, when my girlfriends were all present yesterday for dinner after work, they were all saying how stupid I was and I agree with them totally. Actually I was feelin much better after my girlfriends talked to me and I even wanted to heed Ming's advice of being magnanimous and probably just start to try to be a normal friend back with him. However now, I feel that I CANNOT DO IT ANYMORE! Neither do I even wanna get near him, the sight of him and hearing his name makes me feel very awful inside. Anyway I really learnt about how true this saying is "never judge someone by its cover". Thanks for making it totally true. Fuck all your "next-time-free-hang-out-to-sing-or-drink". And its not because i've not moved on and you see it as im venting my anger but I think never will he become a friend of mine anymore. Okay, enough said.


At my lowest point of time, it just happened that my monster twiny called. Hearing his voice was good enough and im really happy that he wanted to drop me a visit if I was working. And then when he told me, he bought me something, I felt really fortunate. I've a bestfriend who makes the effort to cherish me. Right, there're still alot of people like monster twiny who appreciates me. I really really thank god for u. Enjoy your night out with Noel&co ok:)

I'm also glad that I've lovely people ard me who care for me alot by dropping me texts now and there even though we might not meet up everyday: Yunyun, Zombie and my lovely happy pills esp tiffy!


Got to thank my girlfriends:Ginnie, Estee, Candy, Ming, Fel and An qi as well. Thanks for listening to me all the time when I was going through this shit.

I can literally feel my hip bones now.

No comments: