Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I didn't know today would end with a bad night. If I had known, maybe I would choose not to know anything at all.

Felt so lost suddenly. My heart pounded quicker than normal, I really felt helpless and lost. Wanted to hold back those tears but I think my eyes was about to burst anytime. Worse of all, it was the pain I felt inside that I broke down so terribly. Aft 1.5yrs of not experiencing the pain, I start to feel it again. I feel like i'm so vulnerable, my mind just run so wild. Can't control it at all. My eyes are tired from crying but my mind and body refused to rest. I decided to not sleep, don't wanna close my eyes and start thinking again. Thats the things bout love. It can totally make a person's mind and body so vulnerable. And for now, I just can't accept the damn fact. I made a wrong decision.

What happened led me to think that I had been too tired for the past 2yrs and now its time I should take a good and long rest.

I hope my phone never rings anymore.

No comments: