Monday, September 28, 2009

MY GU JUN PYO!
Skincare daily necessities:)
All my lecture notes in place.
Nail polishesssss!
Cosmetics:) I found out that I overbought my falsies. Way too much! But i'm lovin' it!
Bought this Collagen Foot Mask at Guardian for 5bucks!
Finally I managed to find a space for all my scrapbook materials!

Hello world! :> It feels great having self disciplined instilled in you. I managed to did up everything that I set to complete by today. Woke up in the early morning to have breakfast with mommy before I went to the bank to get the bank draft statement for my school fees. Argh, urber troublesome luh. But I've no choice, die die wednesday after school must remember to submit, I kept forgetting! Left to popular bookstore to get new sets of stationaries. I was super tempted to get the philips hair curler which cost around 60bucks! I think I'm going to watsons early in the morning tmr to get it! :> So tempted to curl my hairrrrr.


FINALLY managed to put up GU JUN PYO(by Estee and G sis) poster in my closet! Then cleared all my unwanted things piling up on my table and arranging all my lecture notes properly. Found out that I've so many nail polish, cosmetics, perfume. And all I've not really been using luh. Shall always try to remember to spray perfume whenever Im out :> Think I need to get more new facial mask, my forehead badly needs a miracle. Lol!

Pretty happy now that my table is cleared! I even managed to start on revision for PMKG! Hahaha, I really think when there's determination to everything you do, you'll get what you deserved. Seriously need to screw this thinking into my head when it comes to my uni):

To my awesome-all time fav-always go mad with me-twiny PLEASE BLOODY HELL PASS YR EVALUATION LEHZXZXZX! Nb, you don pass, im gg to punch you in the face. HAHAHAHA!

KL trip coming in around 2weeks time! I've planned what to wear, what to bring, what to buy. Plus, we're gg to hit one of the clubs there! OMG I CAN'T WAIT FOR ALL THE FUN TO DAWN UPON MEEEE!

OK, BYE WORLD!


No comments: