Thursday, September 24, 2009

Dear diary, I had a longggg day in sch today. Starting from 830AM in the freaking morning, I had my first marketing lesson. The lecturer was a female(finally a female lecturer!) and she's really nice and the whole lecture turned out to be pretty interesting even though there're tons of theories to be memorised :< After class ended, I didn't have lunch in sch, instead went home straight since tiffy isn't gg to be ard for Psoc lecture later in the noon. Hurrily went to the bus-stop t catch the bus before it gets so crowded. Bus journey home was freaking longgg and coldddd :< Wanted to grab mini chips more at Prime but I didn't see any): Managed to rest for around 2hrs at home, mommy was at home too!

Yesterday's nasal appt was :] because Dr.Goh said my allergy's getting better, he's confident in time to come, I will totally get well but I've MANY restrictions to ALOT of food! Something common would be chocolate): Mommy took the chance to get her ears checked too since she always complain to us that she can't hear us properly. Dr.Goh says that her hearing is beginning to deteriorate as she age. But it's nothing big, just mild hard hearing. I was nagging her this whole 2hrs that I was home in the afternoon to take up gardening, cooking and computer lessons. Psoc class was alright today, its a really hard topic, gonna study very hard for Psoc in order to do well(: Praying for tiffy as well for her appeal for Business law!

After class ended, went home and before that I dropped by to get 2mini chips moree! They taste so awesome! One of my fav cookies after Famous Amos(still my top fav!). But the weird thing bout me is, I don like the big chips more, i only eat the mini chips more. Hahaha, am I the only person who does that? :x In order to make me eat these few days, mommy has been cooking soup and today she cooked fish soup and fried rice! I was eating happily but aftermath I felt so nauseous. Aft not having any solid food for 1mth, I think im still not used to it. Nevermind, I dnt have the habit of eating rice/noodles now anyway. I think chips more can be my breakfast, lunch and dinner!

Working tmr evening. In the morning,im gg to hunt for a curler ton at Best Denki and acc mommy t the salon. Maybe Im gg to do a hair treatment!:)

It feels so heart warming to be talking to people you've not met for the longest time and knowing that they've not forgotten you:)

BYE!

No comments: